Noel test 2 — the EEFC ListServ
If you’re interested in ongoing discussions related to Balkan music and dance, and/or postings of Balkan music and dance events, we invite you to subscribe to the EEFC Discussion List.
The Discussion List is for interactive conversations about Balkan music and dance as well as all issues concerning the EEFC and the events it sponsors. A searchable archive of all Discussion List posts since 1993 is provided. For a non-discussion, announcements-only list you may consider subscribing to our email Newsletter for monthly news and announcements from the EEFC Office and Board of Directors.
Everyone is invited to contribute to the EEFC Discussion List. You must become a list subscriber in order to post messages. Posting information to the EEFC list about events all over the world is encouraged, and we ask that any event’s location (city, state, country) and date be prominent in the subject line. Posting about items for sale is fine, but commercial entities should limit the frequency and length of postings.
- You can receive a daily digest instead of separate individual messages by subscribing in digest form.
- You can also view the discussion archive without subscribing. Directions for all follow.
How to subscribe to the EEFC Discussion List (Listserv)
- To subscribe, browse to
http://sympa.services.net/eefc/subscribe/eefc and provide your email address. You will receive an email which you must confirm and then select a password. You can then set your subscription preferences.
How to unsubscribe, change your subscription preferences, or search the archives
Posting to the EEFC Discussion List
- To post to this list you must first subscribe to the list, then you may send postings to firstname.lastname@example.org
Searching the EEFC Discussion List Archives
- All postings since March 1993 are archived. You do not need to be a subscriber to view the archives.
- To search for and read messages, visit the archive search page: http://sympa.services.net/eefc/arc/eefc
Detailed instructions, Contacting the list managers