This year's BalkanFest will feature Macedonian Dances taught by Cane and Snezana Carovski and Bulgarian Dances taught by Gergana Panova. Our live music will be provided by Bill Cope's Band 'Zabava' playing Macedonian and Bulgarian dance music. They will be joined by Vassil Bebelekov.
• Doors open at Noon for registration.
• Dance Workshops (with reviews) from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
• Dinner break – 5:00 p.m.to 7:00 p.m. (available on Campus).
• Party Registration – from 6:00 p.m.
• Cultural presentation: 7:15 – 8-15 p.m.
• “Pathways to Tradition” with Gergana and Cane.
• Dance Party with ‘Zabava’ – 8:30 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Parking: Either on N. College Ave or in the parking structure, which can be entered from 1st St. (free parking).